Vista Dental and Apex Dental Materials will accept products for return if they meet the following requirements:
- 1. The product was originally purchased within 60 days
- 2. The product must be suitable for resale:
- a) Product is not damaged
- b) Product is unopened and in its original packaging
- c) Product does not have an over-label
- d) Product does not have an expiration date
- e) Product must not have been purchased as part of a promotion
- 3. All returns must have prior approval and must be shipped “Prepaid” along with a Return Authorization (RA) number and a copy of the original invoice. Packages must have the RA number clearly written on the outside of the package or they will be refused.
- 4. Shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer to accept a return shipment.
- 5. Returns made within 30 days of original invoice date will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Any returns made 31-60 days after the original invoice date will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Vista Dental may modify or terminate the return policy at any time in whole or in part. Changes to, or the termination of the return policy will not affect the return rights granted under this return policy for products purchased prior to the date of the change or termination.