Stat-Pak™ Knitted Retraction Cord is used to retract sulcular tissue, protect tissues and arrest sulcular fluid seepage. Easy to control and place, knitted Stat-Pak™ Dental Retraction Cord carries more hemostatic agent to the tooth preparation and remains in-situ, even when touched by a bur or diamond.
Knitted Retraction Cord
- Knitted Stat-Pak™ cords are color coded for easy identification of cord size
- Cords place easily with no fraying and no memory
- Conform to sulcular anatomy with gentle outward force
- Cords remain in place even when touched by a bur or diamond
- Each bottle contains 100 in / 245 cm
Size / Color:
000 (Black) 00 (Blue) 0 (Purple) 1 (Light Blue) 2 (Yellow)
Compare to Ultradent®*: Ultrapak®* Cord – up to 14% Savings!